DraftDay Gaming Group, Inc.
Senior Software Developer
New York, NY
Fantasy sports are exploding in popularity and DraftDay could be your ticket to shaping what this will look like forever. Interested in SaaS platforms, web security, real time data, and Enterprise APIs? Excited about designing and building scalable web applications? Apply to be an engineer at DraftDay and see your talents and enthusiasm matched while we pioneer this new and exciting industry. DraftDay has built an unmatched and awarding winning fantasy sports platform recognized around the world. We are backed by and partnered with industry leading gaming veterans, staffed with experts, and driven to innovate and grow. We are rapidly expanding our engineering team and looking for motivated candidates to join us on this exciting journey.
This position offers a high amount of authority over a robust and organized code base. Candidate will work on interesting and complex problems like novel API integrations, code and database scaling, performance optimization, and application security.
- Work with engineering team to build out high scale frameworks
- Participate in project design and code review
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Follow and help improve upon existing coding standards
- BS in Computer Science or related field (though we accept all applicants who demonstrate mastery of our stack)
- Must be proactive, self-directed, detailed and organized
- 5-7 years professional work experience
- Understanding of Scaling & Optimizing MySQL
- Ability to debug custom code quickly
- Driven to experiment and innovate solutions
- Passion for building a scalable and secure SaaS